Premium Module Support Policies
Last Updated: July 1, 2019.
Per the terms of purchase that you accept when you buy a premium module, we have specific policies about support for premium modules. We offer 1 year customer support and updates from the time of purchase. After that, you pay an annual fee to receive additional updates and support. Purchases made after June 1, 2019 will automatically reflect this with subscription renewals (automatic payments).
Our Support Policy
- You get one (1) year’s support and updates for your purchased modules starting from the date of purchase
- If you bought the Pro Pack (all modules), you are also entitled to any NEW modules we release in that time for FREE. We will send out updates when they are available.
- At the end of the support term, you will automatically renew at a cost of 50% of the original purchase price to receive support and updates for another year. For example, if you bought Google Maps on July 2, 2018, on July 2, 2019 your account will be charged 50% of the original cost of Maps you paid (Example: Original purchase: $39.99, annual renewal fee: $20/year).
- We will send out notices that your support is about to renew and allow you the opportunity to cancel if desired. The notices will be send via email using the original purchase information. If there’s some issue like you need to use a new method of payment, please feel free to contact us to handle the maintenance payment manually/get the update.
- We recommend that you update your premium modules frequently to keep up with changes in the core AWPCP. If you choose not to renew the premium modules, that’s certainly OK. Please understand that we are changing the core plugin for AWPCP ALL THE TIME to keep up with WordPress API changes and feature requests. If you upgrade the core plugin and do not have current maintenance support, your version of the premium module(s) may no longer be compatible as we are constantly upgrading all modules because of feature additions, WordPress API changes, bug fixes, etc.
- If a renewal was made and you no longer wish to use the modules, you have 14 days after the renewal to get a refund. Our full refund policy is available for your review here.
- If you need the updates at a later time, we’re more than happy to help you renew your support to get them.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.