This setup assumes that:
- You want to charge fees for all categories on your site
- You want to use the same fees for these categories
To setup a paid classified board in AWPCP, you need to do the following:
Step 1: Turn on Payments
- Go to Classified Admin > Settings > Payment > General Settings.
- Make sure “Charge Listing Fee?” is checked at the top.
Step 2: Choose a Payment Gateway to Accept Payments
- Activate either PayPal or 2Checkout as your payment gateway.
- Enter the proper credentials, depending on the gateway (PayPal email, 2Checkout account)
Step 3: Choose a Currency (only one)
- Go to Classified Admin > Settings > General tab > Currency Format
- Set your payment currency for your local region (e.g. USD for US Dollar, GBP for British Pound). Valid currencies are ('AUD','BRL','CAD','CZK','DKK','EUR','HKD','HUF', 'ILS','JPY','MYR','MXN','NOK','NZD','PHP','PLN','GBP','SGD','SEK','CHF','TWD','THB','USD').
- Add the appropriate currency symbol
- Click Save Changes.
Step 4: Add Fee Plans
- Go to Classified Admin > Fees
- Add as many fee plans as you wish to use for your site.
Now you’re ready to accept paid ads for your site.