Add additional custom fields to your classified ads The Extra Fields Module allows you to add additional custom fields or varying types to your classifieds in addition to the ones included by default.
Features of the Extra Fields Module
- Add limited additional fields (subject to a MySQL restriction).
- Field input element can be set as
- Input text box
- Input text area
- Single Drop Down
- Multiple Drop Down
- Radio Button
- Date picker
- Fields can be validated to check that:
- User has filled in an answer
- User's answer is in valid URL format (if field obtains URL data)
- User's answer is in valid email format(if field obtains email data)
- User's answer is a Whole number (if field requires numerical data with no decimals allowed)
- User's answer is a floating number (useful for data involving money or other decimal values.)
- Field data automatically displayed on ad view page where data is available. Your older ads that were created before new fields were added will not show anything from the new fields unless updated to include new fields data.
- Fields automatically appear on the Search Form. If a field defines a set of values (like a list of car models, or colors), the list will be pre-populated with all valid values for the field in the search form.
- Fields can be hidden on some forms, shown on others (e.g. show in Ad Detail, Hide on Search and Listing, Show on Search, Detail and Listing, etc)
- Fields can be assigned to categories, so you can have different data showing in different categories making each ad more relevant.
- Fields are searchable--they will appear in the search form for users to filter ads by, hide if you want.
This module requires version 4.0 of AWPCP or higher.
Looking for the documentation on how to use it?