Add location based filtering to your ads
Configure your site for local searching quickly and easily–instead of adding location categories (like states, cities, etc) use the Regions Module and consider the problem solved.
This module allows your businesses that list in AWPCP to be filtered by location–such as city, state, county, country and continent. You can define what regions you want to use (in a standard country/state/city hierarchy) and show convenient “quick filter” links, similar to Craigslist’s front page. Only listings relevant to the region you’ve selected will be displayed to the user, making your site even more relevant to users.
Some features of regions module:
- Region selector (displayed at the top of the Classifieds and Browse pages for users to decide where to browse)
- Sidelist for quick-filter selection
- Easy administration to add/remove regions, change the hierarchy, add or remove regions from the Sidelist
- Searching by region added to search form
- Region selection is constrained to regions you’ve defined when placing a listing
This module requires version 4.0 of AWPCP or higher.
Looking for the documentation on how to use it?