= Version 188.8.131.52 =
* Fix – Fix init priority for setting up modules.
= Version 4.0.15 =
* Fix – Latests ads widget CSS classes.
* Fix – Quick search action URL when site permalink structure is set to Plain.
* Fix – AWPCP “init” action hook priorities to prevent issues while running first time verifications.
= Version 4.0.14 =
* Enhancement – New Add setting to Classifieds->Notifications for enabling/disabling user notification after listing edit.
* Enhancement – Add sortfeatured parameter to [AWPCPLATESTLISTINGS] shortcode to list featured listings on top of the list.
* Fix – Register AWPCP custom post type and custom taxonomies earlier on ‘init’ action.
* Fix – Increase max fee amount value to a 10 digit including 2 decimals (99,999,999.99).
* Fix – Use ‘wpautop’ function to fix spacing issues on ad content field.
* Fix – Fix modules integration compatibility with search widget.
* Fix – Fix bug on category placeholder replacement.
* Tweak – Add notice to inform customer when submitted listing requires email validation.
* Tweak – Increase category filter width in ‘Browse Ad’ view.
* Tweak – Change ‘http’ to ‘https’ for Facebook and Twitter URLs.
= Version 4.0.13 =
* Enhancement – Remove regions fields from Search Listings Widget in Core, use hooks for module integration instead.
* Fix – Remove Regions module enabled condition to register Search Widget.
* Fix – Prevent ad set as published after setting fee plan while creating a new ad on WP dashboard.
* Fix – Lower priority on Core ‘init’ action hooks to fix modules integration and ad content spacing issues.
= Version 184.108.40.206 =
* Fix – Flush rewrite rules on upgrade.
* Fix – Ad enabled notification not working.
= Version 4.0.12 =
* Fix – Wrong fee plan shows when editing a page
* Tweak – Move all regions functionality to the regions module.
* Tweak – formatting issue of the new renew button
* Fix – Listing content type registration priority
* Fix – Remove nl2br function because it was causing additional spaces on ad detail field.
= Version 220.127.116.11 =
* Fix – Payment plans don’t go away in free mode
* Fix – fields display even if disabled in latest release
* Fix – Categories selector in browse ads page doesnt work when multi select dropdown is enabled.
= Version 4.0.11 =
* Fix – Fix problem with FastCgi servers.
* Fix – Add regions widget to Advanced Search.
* Tweak – Restrict maximum displayed results.
* Enhancement – Allow users to renew in frontend.
* Enhancement – create $adcontactemail placeholder.
* Enhancement – Add category multiple select dropdown widget.
= Version 18.104.22.168 =
* Fix – Advanced search bug introduced from last update.
= Version 4.0.10 =
* Fix – Warning in class-listings-content.php.
* Fix – Image placeholder custom URL in widgets.
* Fix – Warning in class-delete-browse-categories-page-notice.php
* Fix – Notice: Undefined index class-terms-of-service-form-field.php.
* Tweak – Multiple image selection on image uploader button click.
* Tweak – Use SelectWoo calling method to avoid conflicts with select2.
* Tweak – Make regions selector dropdown easier to click on mobile.
* Tweak – Clear categories cache when options are saved.
* Tweak – Show # of regions in payment term page.
* Tweak – Fix search form submit button spacing issue.
* Enhancement – Redirect deleted ads to main classifieds page.
* Enhancement – Send email verification email manually.
= Version 22.214.171.124 =
* Fix – Emails are not sent to moderators.
* Fix – advanced search doesn’t work.
* Fix – Warning in listing management panel.
* Fix – Notification in single ads display.
* Tweak – Removes lightbox from ad listings.
= Version 4.0.9 =
* Fix – Undefined error in place ad page.
* Fix – Ad has no image option not working in widget.
* Fix – Send emails when creating ad as moderator.
* Enhancement – Show lightbox gallery in ad listings.
* Enhancement – Add category separator to import settings.
* Tweak – remove max categories message.
* Tweak – Ads without images won’t open lightbox in list view.
= Version 126.96.36.199 =
* Fix – Admin crash bug on process_item().
= Version 4.0.8 =
* Fix – Suppress filters on search query to avoid conflicts.
* Fix – AWPCP Profile data not shown on the front end.
* Fix – Category count only counts own listings.
* Fix – Don’t show allowed listings for non-subscription plans.
* Fix – keep the amount of 0.00 in edit screens.
* Fix – Fix number of ads shown at the top of the Classifieds Ads admin screen
* Fix – Lightbox gallery items in ad preview are not updated.
* Fix – Pagination in Regions admin page breaks after using the Add Region form.
* Fix – Hide payment plans until a category is selected isn’t working.
* Tweak – clear categories cache when options are saved.
* Tweak – Makes sure big selects are allowed in MySQL.
* Tweak – Disable edit button in preview mode when placing ad.
* Enhancement – Replace select2 with SelectWoo.
* Enhancement – Add post status options to import functionality.
* Enhancement – Add currency validation.
* Enhancement – Add quick action buttons to quick view.
* Enhancement – “Add new announcement” button in management panel for non moderator users.
= Version 4.0.7 =
* Fix – Credit System validation.
* Fix – profile info not transferred automatically when creating a new ad .
* Tweak – Show disabled ad message instead of 404 not found error.
* Enhancement – Add current_user_is_subscriber() to roles and capabilities.
* Enhancement – User listing shortcode show login form if logged out.
* Enhancement – AWPCPSHOWCAT shortcode fix and enhancements.
* Fix – Phone number search not working.
= Version 4.0.6 =
* Fix – Submit listing image lightbox doesn’t have a way to exit the image Buddypress.
* Fix – Can’t change time/date to ‘other’.
* Fix – set default value to avoid fatal error.
* Fix – Manual upgrade required message doesn’t go away once it’s done.
* Fix – Categories dropdown redirection issue on the front page.
* Fix – Avoids categories dropdown container overflow.
* Fix – Hide fee plans if no category is selected.
* Fix – Fix number of ads shown at the top of the Classifieds Ads admin screen.
* Fix – Listing is currently disabled until the owner verifies their email for imported items.
* Fix – Regions filtering issue in main classifieds page.
* Fix – imported categories not showing up in admin area.
* Fix – Fix PHP warnings and notices in class-recaptcha-provider.php.
* Fix – User cannot delete ad permission issue.
* Fix – Fix PHP Warning in WordPress 5.3.
* Fix – Import/Export typo and unused fields.
* Fix – Images in lightbox displaying weird on some themes.
* Fix – Image justification.
* Fix – Button layout cleanup, totally inconsistent.
* Tweak – Filter for Category doesn’t work Version 4.0.5.
* Tweak – Categories filter for only selected category and not children in admin area.
* Tweak – ads created by moderators are verified by default.
* Enhancement – Add functionality to approve images in bulk.
* Enhancement – Add EUR YMD date format to import functionality.
= Version 4.0.5 =
* Fix – Renewed ads not going to top of list.
* Fix – Delete category can’t be canceled.
* Fix – Start/end date missing.
* Fix – Submit listing image lightbox doesn’t have a way to exit the image.
* Fix – Fix double message warning.
* Fix – Counter not working on update.
* Fix – Hide attachments section if no uploads are allowed.
* Fix – Layout issue affecting the categories dropdown in the Browse Ads page.
* Fix – Compatibility with jQuery 1.8.3 in Submit Listing Page.
* Fix – Use fewer JOINs to order ads by _awpcp_is_featured.
* Fix – Conflict with Yoast SEO 8.1.x and older.
* Localization – Update translations.
= Version 4.0.4 =
* Fix – URL to access listing’s Quick View in admin dashboard.
* Fix – Function that sends listing pending approval notifications.
* Fix – incorrect usage of wpdb::prepare() in ajax_update_ad_count().
* Fix – Uncaught Exception Fatal error on new installations of 4.0.3.
* Fix – conflict with Polylang.
* Fix – Doing it wrong PHP Notice in class-terms-of-service-form-field.php.
* Fix – Thumbnail not showing properly on default theme.
* Fix – Conflict with the select2 script from Indeed Membership Pro plugin
* Tweak – Update note about the recommended location for translation files.
= Version 4.0.3 =
* Fix – Prevent Undefined index PHP Notice in widget-search.php.
* Fix – Fix upgrade routine to migrate category with empty names
* Fix – Renewed ads not going to top of the list.
* Localization – Update translations. .
= Version 4.0.2 =
* Fix – Bring back the Terms of Service field that was accidentally removed in 4.0.0.
* Fix – Add Transifex configuration files.
* Fix – Bug in the upgrade routine that stores old media file as attachments in the Media Library.
* Fix – modifies AWPCP to use WooCommerce’s fork of select2 when is available.
* Fix – Improves compatibility with plugins that include old font-awesome library 4.
* Enhancement – Let the user know when the maximum amount of allowed categories have been reached and make it explicit on each fee plan.
* Fix – Restores support for including HTML in listings content.
* Fix – Prevents PHP error in calculate_start_and_end_dates_using_payment_term().
* Fix – Bug rendering extra form fields options.
* Fix – Save metaboxes when the post is saved from the editor only.
* Fix – Update get_query_var() to support array values.
* Fix – Fix incorrect usage of wpdb::prepare() in ajax_update_ad_count().
* Fix – Typo in render_account_balance_for_transaction().
* Fix – Updates category and parent category placeholders to work in AWPCP 4.0
* Localization – Update translation template (POT) file and Spanish translation.
= Version 4.0.1 =
* Fix – Prevent ads posted on the dashboard from staying unverified. .
* Fix – Fix hide-noimage-placeholder setting.
* Fix – Bring back Renew Ad table action for subscribers.
* Fix – Prevent creating duplicated ads, categories and attachments after downgrade.
* Fix – Routines that update information about associated listings to process disabled listings as well.
* Localization – Update translation template (POT) file and Spanish translation.
= Version 4.0.0 =
* Enhancement – Allow users to choose category, payment term, enter ad details and upload images from the same page so that placing new ads takes fewer steps.
* Enhancement – Add support for multiple levels of categories. Sub-categories can now have children categories as well.
* Enhancement – Allow admins to force ads to be posted on categories that have no children only.
* Enhancement – Allow admins to edit the description of categories.
* Enhancement – Replace icon for admin menus with the newspaper icon from Font Awesome.
* Enhancement – Add new admin screens for adding and editing fees.
* Enhancement – Improve the appearance and organization of Settings admin pages.
* Enhancement – Improve the appearance of the Debug admin page.
* Enhancement – Improve the appearance of the Categories admin page.
* Enhancement – Improve the appearance of the Fees admin page.
* Enhancement – Allow ads in the admin dashboard to be searched by a range of dates.
* Enhancement – Store ads as a custom post type and categories as custom taxonomies.
* Enhancement – Store uploaded images and files as attachments in the Media Library.
* Enhancement – Add support for user defined values in Yoast SEO integration. Administrators can now customize SEO properties of individual ads from the admin dashboard.
* Enhancement – Allow administrators to see a list of fields that must be included in the CSV file used to import ads and to see a sample CSV file.
* Enhancement – The CSV importer now supports the `payment_term_id` and `payment_term_type` columns, allowing administrators to specify the payment term that will be used for each listing. `payment_term_type` can be either `fee` or `subscription`.
* Enhancement – The CSV importer now supports the `sequence_id` column, allowing administrators to define a unique identifier for each ad that can later be used to update ads by importing a different CSV file that includes the same identifiers with modified ad information.
* Enhancement – Allow administrators to edit the template for the Reply to Listing email notification.
* Enhancement – Allow administrators to edit the template for the Verify Email email notification.
* Enhancement – Replace Categories Selectors with a new implementation using jQuery Select2.
* Enhancement – Fix behavior of Categories Selector in Search Ads page.
* Enhancement – Show sub-categories of categories that match search term in categories selector.
* Enhancement – The XML Sitemap module is no longer necessary. Third party plugins that support Custom Post Types are now able to see ads and should include them in the website’s sitemap automatically.
* Enhancement – Allow plugin settings to be exported and imported from the new Tools admin page.
* Enhancement – Move Import/Export Settings to the new Tools admin page.
* Enhancement – Add support for WP PageNavi.
* Enhancement – Update main classifieds screen to show enabled, disabled, expired and invalid listings count.
* Enhancement – Replace Thickbox with jQuery lightGallery .
* Enhancement – Add new icons for social buttons and flag links.
* Enhancement – Allow site owners to store the custom stylesheet in the theme’s directory .
* Enhancement – Add `$posted_date_time` placeholder to display posted date and time .
* Enhancement – Update Pages settings. Plugin pages can now be chosen from a dropdown that shows all available pages.
* Enhancement – Allow ads to be displayed on their own page (like a single post) instead of showing them through the Show Ad page. Ads will be displayed on their own page by default on new installations.
* Enhancement – Add message at the top of the Search Ads results with information about the regions used in the search.
* Enhancement – Move Import ZIP Code Database and Import Listings links to the Import & Export admin page.
* Enhancement – Hide approve and reject media actions from regular users.
* Enhancement – Remove purchase links for already installed modules from admin sidebar.
* Enhancement – Add plugin integration for Breadcrumb NavXT.
* Enhancement – CSV Export: ads can now be exported into a CSV file.
* Enhancement – Support restoring default value of ad listings/single ad page layout settings.
* Enhancement – Renamed “Disable expired listings instead of deleting them?” setting to “Delete expired ads” to clarify how expired ads are handled and make it easier to change the behavior.
* Enhancement – Show current+expected credits balance in Checkout pages.
* Enhancement – Add $category_description placeholder to display the description of the ad’s category.
* Enhancement – Use the contact email address that anonymous users entered while they were creating the ad to pre-fill the email address field in the billing form.
* Fix – Clear categories list cache when listing categories change.
* Fix – Clear categories list cache after a category is deleted.
* Fix – Remove email validation bug in Send Access Key form.
* Fix – Improved appearance for Form Steps UI element.
* Fix – Prevent some themes from adding margin or padding to Form Steps, Payment Term List and Multiple Region Selector UI.
* Fix – Use natural size of thumbnail images when number of columns is zero.
* Fix – Change capitalization in message shown on empty Widgets.
* Fix – Improved messages shown when a listing is posted/modified.
* Fix – Removed typo in Manual Upgrade admin screen.
* Fix – Improved appearance of attachments list on Responsive theme.
* Fix – Use the correct thumbnail width on Twenty Eleven.
* Fix – Use `required` as an attribute instead of a class to prevent unnecessary red text.
* Fix – Show currency symbol next to price field .
* Fix – Update error message shown when uploaded files cannot be stored.
* Fix – Remove usage of each() on create_pager() and vector2options().
* Fix – Remove bug in code that corrects image rotation.
* Fix – Prevent plugin pages from being selected in the Reading Settings dropdowns. All plugin pages are now excluded from the Posts page dropdown and the Edit Ad, Renew Ad, Reply to Ad and Show Ad pages are excluded from the Homepage dropdown.
* Fix – Adjust start/end dates when a listing awaiting approval is enabled.
* Fix – Prevent Invalid URL DOMException trying to upload images on localhost.
* Fix – Don’t show region fields if the fee doesn’t allow them.
* Fix – Prevent Invalid URL DOMException trying to upload images on localhost.
* Fix – Views counter now also works when the ad page is cached.
* Fix – Update appearance of Thank You admin notice to use the colors from standard WordPress notices.
* Fix – Add setting to enable/disable admin renewal emails.
* Tweak – Replaces ‘No characters limit’ with ‘Unlimited characters’.
* Tweak – Allow admins to disable Font Awesome stylesheet.
* Tweak – Allow admins to hide standard fields from Search form.
* Tweak – Hide Settings link on Plugins admin screen if there are pending manual upgrades.
* Tweak – Increase width of Action column on Manage Categories admin page.
* Tweak – Do not show the Classifieds Bar in ad previews.
* Dev – PHP 5.6 is the minimum required version now and the plugin will gracefully exit if server is using an older version.
* Dev – Rename `awpcp_category` parameter to `awpcp_category_id`.
* Dev – Add new image sizes: `awpcp-thumbnail`, `awpcp-featured`, `awpcp-featured-on-lists` and `awpcp-large`.
* Dev – Add filter to show category description in list of categories.
* Localization – Translation files with names starting with `AWPCP-` are not supported anymore. The plugin will rename existing files to use `another-wordpress-classifieds-plugin-` instead for users upgrading from version 3.9.x to version 4.0.0.
* Localization – Stop loading translation files using old textdomain.