February 4, 2020
Hope youre great!
I dont seem to be able to attach an image.
I can browse it on my PC, its a .jpeg and 70kb size.
Press upload and nothing happens
What can be the problem?
September 4, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that you ran into issues with this!
I am wondering if a full conflict test would tell us the problem. Let's try this:
1. deactivate all other plugins aside from AWPCP or BD after doing a full backup of your site
2. switch to TwentyNineteen theme under Appearance > Themes
3. verify that the problem no longer exists (this should work perfectly - you may need to clear your cache)
4. switch back to your current theme and TEST for the problem
5. If there is a problem there, then the theme is the issue. If no problem, continue to #6
6. turn on your other plugins one by one and TEST each time you turn a plugin on. That will identify the problem.
If that doesn't highlight an issue, can you also please provide steps on how to reproduce the problem, including screenshots of what you see and link(s) to the right pages to start from?
To expedite the issue further, it will help if you could do a short screencast of the issue or send screenshots showing the exact steps to reproduce the issue. We recommend useloom.com for the screencast and Lightshot ( https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html ) for screenshots. Links to the right page would help as well.
That will allow us to find the issue the quickest. Please let me know.
Most Users Ever Online: 426
Currently Online: zxqvnnivt
Currently Browsing this Page:
Johnny B: 140
NAIN KHAN: 93
Guest Posters: 37
Newest Members:Francisco Soderlund, Quentin Arnot, Benedict Washburn, Otilia Bivens, Florine Eudy, Geraldine Partin, Betty Dibella, Terry Gaddy, Belinda Le Hunte, Alda Zelman
Moderators: awpcp: 7530, AWPCP Support: 6012, Bobbie Devereux: 3
Administrators: wpengine: 0, awpcp: 300