July 3, 2019
September 4, 2013
Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you ran into issues with this!
I tried to reproduce the issue on my test site and couldn't -- I still get the payment request first thing after selecting the plan and submitting the reCAPTCHA. Can you let me know what versions of everything you are running here for AWPCP?
Also, I am wondering if a full conflict test would tell us the problem. Let's try this:
1. deactivate all other plugins aside from AWPCP or BD after doing a full backup of your site (NOTE: we recommend setting up a staging site for future testing to avoid disrupting your live site)
2. switch to TwentyNineteen theme under Appearance > Themes
3. verify that the problem no longer exists (this should work perfectly - you may need to clear your cache)
4. switch back to your current theme and TEST for the problem
5. If there is a problem there, then the theme is the issue. If no problem, continue to #6
6. turn on your other plugins one by one and TEST each time you turn a plugin on. That will identify the problem.
Please try that and report back on what you find.
Most Users Ever Online: 426
Currently Browsing this Page:
Johnny B: 140
NAIN KHAN: 93
Patrik R: 78
Guest Posters: 111
Newest Members:Claire Kingston, Corine Marsden, Connie Plunkett, Jacques Sidney, Deanne Withrow, Dalton Terrell, NicholeA, Erma Midgette, Travis Thayer, Maryjo Mazure
Moderators: awpcp: 7530, AWPCP Support: 6175, Bobbie Devereux: 3
Administrators: wpengine: 0, awpcp: 300