Version 1.8.6 released today, with a long list of goodies:
- NEW: Facebook share button for individual ad pages. To use it, make sure you have $sharebtn in your single ad template
- NEW: Added field codes for single ad display: $ad_postdate, $ad_startdate, $ad_categoryurl
- NEW: Added ability to hide/show “Posted By” on search form
- NEW: Flag Ad link for individual ad pages. To use it, make sure you have $flagad in your single ad template
- NEW: Terms of Service displayed for ads (optionally), if displayed, user must select accept.
- NEW: Admin can be notified of ads that expire (optionally).
- NEW: Admin panel now displays start/end date for ads, payment plan (if applicable)
- NEW: Admin panel has separate category for notification email templates (subject and body)
- NEW: Admin can post ads for free in a payment plan.
- NEW: Added IP address tracking for ad posters to improve Akismet spam detection when spam is marked later
- NEW: Support for Fee Per Category module
Plus a bunch of bug fixes:
- Bug: Fixed search form to hide private extra fields
- Bug: Fixed conflicting function name display_ads to be awpcp_display_ads
- Bug: Fixed ad expiration bugs
- Bug: Fixed expired ads did not delete automatically (30 day delay now)
This version also allows support for the new Fee Per Category module. ** Fee Per Category will be released VERY soon after final testing is complete. **
Don’t forget about the FREE sitemap plugin you can download for AWPCP. To get the sitemap plugin for AWPCP you need to visit this page. It’s a free addition to AWPCP, it’s a standalone plugin (like AWPCP), and super-easy to install. Full instructions available here.