Terms of Sale: Another WordPress Classifieds Plugin Premium Modules
By purchasing from AWPCP.com, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- Your purchase of a Premium Module with AWPCP is conditionally refundable in the first 30 days. If you have problems getting extensions to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase. After 30 days, no refunds will be given. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening an issue on our support forum. NOTE: Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
- If you purchase a module from us, you are entitled to upgrades for one (1) year after the date of purchase. As we release modules, we will notify you of any upgrades you are entitled to during that time. See our FULL module support policy for more details.
- After the one year maintenance expires, you can purchase an additional year for 25% of the current price of the module. This entitles you to one more year’s support and updates regarding the module.
- In addition to the above, the Pro Packs (Single and Multi site both) also include any newly released modules during that 1 year for FREE. After the one year period expires, you can renew the maintenance for another year for 25% of the current package price, just like the regular modules.
- Premium Modules are supported through the Support Forum. All questions should be directed there.
- Premium Modules carry the same warranty as the Free Plugin. That warranty limits our liability for loss of your data and website functionality. We will do everything in our power to avoid such events, but if they happen, we are not liable for your losses. Please make regular backups of your data to protect yourself.
- These current terms supersede any and all prior Terms of Sale set forth by AWPCP. Continued use of the premium modules is implicit acceptance of these terms.
- These terms may change at any time. It is the end user’s responsibility to periodically check this page for any updates to the terms. Continued use of the premium modules by you is implicit acceptance of any changes in those terms.
- These terms are absolute. If you do not agree to them, you cannot purchase a Premium Module from AWPCP.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us BEFORE purchasing any modules. Questions answered after purchase do not qualify you for refunds.
Last updated: Oct 21, 2015