This is just a quick announcement for the benefit of anyone who might not yet be aware of the update. Version 1.0.5 has been released. So far there is a known problem with the display of the categories in IE8. I will be working on it but in the meantime if anyone is unable to wait, you can try at fixing it by editing css/awpcpstyle.css. If you’ve already updated and you’re getting a warning message about a missing argument, please re-download the package.
Some of the changes in this latest version
- For running in pay mode: Payment method hidden unless user selects an ad fee term that requires payment
- Option to turn off thickbox/lightbox feature as needed to fix conflict with other page elements from outside the plugin
- Option to display categories on main page or ad listings on main page.
- New layout style for listings page
- Ad management page layout improved and mass add deletion functionality added
- Contact form high number value can now be set by admin
- admin can now add own contact form subject and body text(plans are on the table for giving admin control over all email texts)
- Fixed bug where ads get saved with admins contact detail when admin edits ad
- Provide direct link to ad in email sent to admin notifying of ad posted
- Fixed bug in user side delete ad link. This bug appeared when search engine friendly urls were turned on. The link was wrong and consequently deletion could not occur
If you update and have problems with the update please let me know about them so I can get them fixed. If you were expecting a feature that was not added I apologize if I forgot about it. Please send me a reminder for the next update.